Industry Park of Shangkeng
Sanmen ,Taizhou ,Zhejiang ,China
The following points should be paid attention to when h […]
The following points should be paid attention to when heating cold steel ingots:
1) Steel ingots are heated in the furnace according to the following three forms.
2) The position where the steel ingot is installed in the furnace should be uniformly heated. The commonly used methods are:
①Use cushion blocks to heighten the height: large steel ingots not less than 200mm, medium and small steel ingots not less than 100mm; ②The distance between the steel ingot and the furnace wall is not less than 200mm; ③The distance from the nozzle: large steel ingots not less than 500mm, and medium and small steel ingots not less than 300mm ④Under special circumstances, when the height cannot be raised, the material should be turned over frequently during the heating process; ⑤The distance between the steel ingots should not be less than 1/3 ~ 1/2 of the corresponding section width.
3) When heating a cold steel ingot in cold weather, it must be baked in the workshop and in front of the furnace for a period of time before loading and heating.
4) It is strictly forbidden to heat cold and hot steel ingots in the same furnace.
5) When the steel ingot converter is used, the furnace temperature of the two furnaces should be equal, and the difference should not exceed 100℃ at most.
6) Pay attention to the following points when heating steel ingots in the same furnace: ①When the same steel grade and weight are not much different, they can be heated in the same furnace; but the heating specification should be determined according to the larger ingot, and the small ingot should be placed in a position that is easy to be discharged. , In order to be out of the furnace after holding at the forging temperature; ②When the weight and steel grade are not much different, it can be heated in the same furnace, but the heating specification should be determined according to the steel grade with high alloy element content.
7) The surface quality of the steel ingot should be inspected before heating, and the heating should be stopped when serious defects such as cracks are found.