Industry Park of Shangkeng
Sanmen ,Taizhou ,Zhejiang ,China
There are many difficulties in plastic injection proces […]
There are many difficulties in plastic injection processing molds. The injection mold consists of two parts: a movable mold and a fixed mold. The production of plastic products requires mold injection molding. The plastic raw materials are injected into the injection mold cavity through the injection molding machine, and the shape is formed after cooling and solidification What should I do if the surface gloss defect of the plastic injection processing mold appears in the mold manufacturing process?
The following are the reasons and solutions for the surface gloss defects of plastic injection molding molds summarized by Xie Hong. I hope to help you.plastic die steel
1. Poor mold finish, rust marks on the surface of the cavity, and poor mold exhaust.
2. The gating system of the mold is defective, the cold slug well should be enlarged, the runner, polished main runner, runner and gate should be enlarged.
3. The material temperature and mold temperature are low, and local heating of the gate can be used if necessary.
4. The processing pressure is too low, the speed is too slow, the injection time is insufficient, and the back pressure is insufficient, resulting in poor compactness and dark surface.
5. Plastics must be fully plasticized, but to prevent degradation of materials, be stable when heated, and adequately cooled, especially for thick-walled ones.
6. To prevent cold material from entering the part, use a self-locking spring or lower the nozzle temperature when necessary.
7. Too much recycled materials are used, plastics or colorants are of poor quality, water vapor or other impurities are mixed, and lubricants used are of poor quality.
8. The clamping force must be sufficient.